Sunday, November 12, 2006

i'm sick..

It's really been a long time since i last create a post here and i am wondering 'does anyone really come and read my blog?'. Haha..funny aight??But that's not my point of this post.My point is-i'm sick.Really thanks to satay celup for getting myself sick.Issshhhhh~Why satay celup is so similar to 'lok-lok'???Lok-lok is so so so IRRESISTIBLE!!!!!Because of the miss towards lok-lok,that is why i went to eat it on last thursday with kelvin and seet.See..now i'm sick.Sobsob.Flu,fever,sorethroat and cough just won't get their ass off me.Mama~!!
Oh ya...talking about mama,i just remeber that during the genting trip with richard,von,seet and kelvin,when richard,von and me were playing the space shot,i kept on shouting "Mummmyyy~~" all the way up and down.Some more there was a cute guy sitting beside me =.=ll So embarrassing!! The guy even asked me to play the space shot for the second time but i never do so 'cause i don't want to put myself on a shame.
Hehe.Errr..back to i'm-so-sick topic.Ahhh..for anyone who is reading my blog,please help me pray that i will get well soon. And for those who sent me a message in MSN lat night,really thanks a lot for your concern.With all your care,i am pretty sure that i will get well very very soon. ^^

-so-sick bebe-

1 Comments:

Blogger -kev- said...

eh i got come n read leh
jus u nvr update niah ma >.<

5:38 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home