Wednesday, November 29, 2006

sad and disappointed

Yesterday's night was a very miserable night.I was so angry and sad and also disappointed that i cried and i was very glad that someone came and comfort me.To Rich,Kelvin and Pradeep and of coz You-know-who,thanks a lot for comforting me and cheer me up.Hmm...i don't really know how to tell you guys how grateful i m to have you guys as my friends,erm..i should say some very important friends in my university life.Really a million thanks :)
What pradeep said last night really make sense-"that's what friends are for.if you wanna say thnx to me..then i m not ur fren d"
Here's a song that i like much,a song by F4 and a song about friendship.

1 Comments:

Blogger -kev- said...

eh ur chinese song lyric cant been read leh :P

12:42 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home