Thursday, December 28, 2006

miss my parents..

so that's my cute lil papa and my mama in some cafe during my mom's bday on 25th of december..yeap yeap...christmas aunty..kakaka..aren't they lovely?heheh...miss pinching my dad's face..doubt many ppl can do tat to their parents..hehe...coz i have a cute papa who likes to joke with me..u c his face also noe lar...(same like pradeep..) n my leng lui mama...muahahah...a very thin aunty...not thin lar...fit...an aunty who doesn;t look like her age and has a nice n slim body...coz all other aunties also fat fat wan...not all lar...most...most...hahaah...coz dear june's mom also quite slim...kakaka...ahh...jst wana tell my parents tat i miss them...looking forward to go home..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home