Tuesday, December 19, 2006

rainy days..

someone here is complaining about me not updating my blog and asked me not to follow pradeep's steps,so here goes my new post..hehe..
it's been raining since yesterday afternoon,and the rain heven't stop.it did stop..for a few minutes maybe.the weather is so cold...wooo...in western countries they are having snow..in here..we have rain..this shows that christmas is just around the corner.it's just a different kind of cold..*cold~*
this morning when i want to bathe..i open the shower and let my feet to feel the water for more than 1 minute and less than 5 minutes then only i dare to bathe..=.=ll so you can imagine how cold is ther water..just in case you don't know..you can try to fill half of your house's bathtub with ice and another half with water..then you just take the water from there to bathe and you can feel how i feel these 2 days.see this guy's expression..(can say same as mine when i bathe)


and i just found out that my digital camera is facing some system error..=.= guess it's time to change a new one.so next year's birthday pressie will be a digital camera again..wakakakak..hopefully my parents will buy one for me..but wait..birthday falls on industrial training time =.= anything lar..haha..
the photo below is showing my expression when i bathe..haha..tried to edit the photo...but erm...just censored those important part and make the hair longer..i know it sucks..but never mind..*yay*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home