Monday, May 14, 2007

i'm back from lovely hometown..

Aikksss,finally back in Malacca after 3 hours plus drive(I drove to Kl and Willie drove from Kl to Malacca and Darren was erm..most of the time listening to his mp3 and sleeping). Two words to describe me now- exhausted and sleepy. =.= There was a speed trap on the highway from Ipoh to KL and I thought for sure I'll kena saman cause the policeman stopped me. But instead he asked for driving license and look around and ask am i student and say that i can go. phewww..hak sei ngor larr..lucky lucky.

So this whole study week i was busy erm..busy enjoying myself in my house, busy eating and busy watching tv. muahahaha..And now FINALLY I feel a bit worried about the final exams. hehe. And ya..busy going out with mom to "hang gai gai" and also watched Spiderman 3 in Ipoh. Erm, the movie is not like what I've expected but afterall it's not that boring like some people have said. So I give a B- for it. During this 1 week I get to eat the most expensive honey or should i say so far the most expensive honey which cost RM108 for 500g(i took 1 teaspoon of it every morning and according to mom, it helps to improve the immune system). *vomit blood* SO FREAKING EX but then..it tatse really nice and smooth lar. Bought quite some stuff during this 1 week.
on the left-Nioxin hair shampoo, middle-TNS milk cleanser and on the right-ELGI hair serum (don't bother bout the background pls)
It's the 2nd bottle of Nioxin that i'm using and at 1st i thought it's 30 bucks for the stupid 300ml but mana tau mama told me that it's RM68. *vomit blood x100* BLOOD SUCKING SHAMPOOOO!!! But it's mama who buy for me..so never mind lar. The TNS milk cleanser is so far the cheapest facial cleanser that i bought(RM 63). It smells nice and not bad lar but i still heart Estebel's wan. grrr!! It's the first time i'm using the ELGI thingy and i think it cost 30 bucks and it's not bad too. The 3 bottles below, seriously I'm not sure what are they (1 is multivitamin but the other 2..no idea lar)but i know they are very expensive 'cause the company is in Aussie and they mail it to my house. Postage fee is already 16.20 Aussie dollar means almost RM50 and when i asked my parents how much these few thingy cost they just told me "few hundreds loh" so i have no idea how much. Mom says will help my fragile heart's problem so i must take 1 capsule of each every morning. I'm a good girl so i listen to my mama. XD
Really feel very very happy to be back in Ipoh but now stuck in this cacated place again. geram geram and geram. Feel so uncomfy to come back and face some sakais. Will be moving out from BBU soon. Happy for me and also others but i know for sure someone will say not happy and not good. Who to blame for being the major problem for me to move out? I know you know. hehe.
p/s: sorry to Alvan 'cause i didn't tell you that i'm back in ipoh. And friends in ipoh, guess i'll be seeeing you guys in october.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home