Friday, February 15, 2008

CNY post 2

chinese new year photos again...wahahah.....


girls just wanna have fun!


it's us again...and wai keat the faggot!! LOLz.. my face is so red..gosh..


mei yee,yee wei n me in mei yee's house on chor 3...

1st time went mei yee's house with yee wei. wahaha..we are very nostalgic people you see,so most of the stuff that we talked about were primary and high school stuff..hehe...btw, yee wei is my primary school friend, mei yee is my form 4 n 5 classmate...very glad to meet them up because mei yee will be back to bali on early march..and i'm going to bali this july to meet her again~ wahaha...actually main purpose is to go shopping!!! lol...


taken with yee fan in pure bar...why do i put this photo under cny post?? erm..it's still chinese new year right?? ngek ngek...


it's a surprise to see miang tupai's "gal" in pure bar...haha...still girlish as always...LOL..anyway,it's kok hong and me...

and ya...last night saw someone unexpected in pure bar...and he's yee fan's friend..guess who he is???


a very big OMG!!!! dear KOOKOO!!!! it's your brotha in pure bar!!! LOLZ~~ with his usual lansi face again...only if i can slap him on his face...grrrr!!!!


-I've drowned in you,and I won't pull through-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home