Thursday, December 20, 2007

klia - kl

someone's gonna miss me badly,you know who you are.wahaha!!! don't miss me too much okay?? you're gonna see me in kl on friday..promise i'll spend some time on dinner or whatever with you IF i have finish doing my shopping lar..muahahah...

gonna be in kl for the next few days.later need to send willie to klia so that he can catch up with his flight at 11am..someone's going JAPAN!!!! there's where i always want to beeeeee~~~ not only for the food..but maybe for the technologies. too bad i can't go this time coz it's way tooo expensive for me!!! sigh...who wanna sponsor me 6k..RM6k~ anyone?? never mind, i'm happy enough to get snacks imported from japan. ngahahaha!!

anything...sms me or call me k?? especially the one who is gonna miss me too much for today...hehe...wish everyone has a nice weekend. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home