Saturday, December 08, 2007

shemale??

izzit because i talk too loud like a guy?? or izzit because i don't act like a girl?? someone kept saying that i m not a girl and telling others "oh shitt...she's a guy wei.." ahem..you know who your are!! but bet you won't be reading my blog. ha!! u ding dong dumbledore dumbasssssss!!!!! do i look like a guy so much or izzit because i talk like a guy or what?? =.=ll omg...i'm so saddddddddddd~~ sob..and it makes me more sad when i look into the mirror. i..i.......i saw a kidddd!!!
ok..here's a photo i just took. n god!! look at my stupid hair~ now the difference is so big!! the length of my hair..

someone said it's special..or the odd one out~~ yesyes..my ass..one side shorter than the other..SO DAMN CACATED!!!! never mind..i'll kill steve as soon as i get back to ipoh..and my fringe..i hate it to be cut this way...why?? because i don't have a CUTE face and i need to act cute with it!!! *geram*

1 Comments:

Blogger FrAn_FuAn said...

LOL sure u duno me ~~ ^^but it's not important..

1:26 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home