Saturday, June 30, 2007

boring post

i'm very the sad when i think of my birthday..it falls on the industrial training period *piakkkkk*... tis means it's tearing my heart..but that's not the main point...when someone told me 8th of august is the start of midterm break..the sentence was like a disaster to me!!..

then my heart goes like.."brooonggggg brooonggggg!!" then "piannnngggg!!" then "piang piang piang!!!"1st wan means thunder...2nd wan means heart broken...3rd wan means pieces of my heart falling on the ground..wamiaoehhh!!! so sad case!!!! wth...already not much people around during industrial training..now midterm break!!!! will be souless in mlc k?? *piang piang piang continues*

i want a happening celebration for my 21st birthday~ so now have to plan to celeb it earlier..okay..here's a list of what i want..

anna sui's new perfume..

a tous ring..which is quite impossible..*ahem* *hinting*

many things that i want..hard to list down also...the most important thing is i want to celeb in a house or hotel room that's with a pool!!!!i wanna get everyone drunk!!!wahahahaha...liquor...bed..sofas...a pool...ahhh....sounds so comfy..haha..


n ya...sorry for the weirdness i have recently...i kept on telling friends i m facing some mental problem..but everyone is telling me it's not mental problem...haha...mood swings i guess..and june..i will fight the weirdness don't worry..BEAT!!!! FUCK YOU WEIRDNESS!!!!i will remember those words..and one day we shall go on top of the hill and shout it to the world k???hehe...that's a promise...or go to some beach together..really thanks a lot for hearing me out and comforting me..n also cheering me up..wahaha..best friend that i've ever met..muakkksss...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy tramadol tramadol 37.5 325 dosage - 350 mg tramadol high

5:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

phentermine adipex phentermine and alcohol - can you order phentermine online

6:27 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home