Thursday, June 14, 2007

terrible days..

okay..so my story of tuesday goes like this. during lunch time, me,wei yeow and wei kuang went out to datarn pahlawan for lunch. at 1st we wanted to had lunch at the shoplots beside mahkota parade, so wei kuang parked the car beside the shop lots. after realizing that the food is quite ex, we headed for the food court in dataran pahlawan( so tiring to walk with high heels and under the hot sun!!). we went back to the car after lunch and after coming out from the car park, just in front of mahkota parade, in just 1 second's time, wei kuang bang a proton car and the car bang a hyundai's ass. i had no idea what had happened!! (coz i was sitting behind and bz smsing) hak sei ngor lar~~~~ and we were suppose to get back to office at 2.10 but ended up me and wei yeow went back at 2.45pm and wei kuang at 4pm cause he went to report police. so sui(bad luck)~~!!!!

okay...the story of sui-ness has not yet ended. this incident happened yesterday and now i got this phobia already and it was very dramatic. -_____-''


it goes like this, when going out for lunch and when we were walking down the stairs ( i know..lunch time again..>.<) erm..maybe a picture is better to describe the situation.

i know my drawing sucks so shut up and stop laughing and listen to my story!! so that was me behind wearing high heels and taking a bag and the ong brothers in front. while walking down, i was talking to wei yeow and out of a sudden i know i was falling down. and there was this in my mind "shiiiiitttt!!!!! my god~~ not head go down pleaseeee!!"


lucky is that i slipped but not the head go down 1st like what you see in movies where people fell down from the stairs with head go down 1st and roll down the stairs. nono..my wan is just slipped down. unlucky is that my hand's injured, a bit injury on my thigh, my ass and my back is pain. and now you can see that i have a different size ass. 1 side is bigger and 1 side is smaller because of the stupid fall!!! so now you know what my phobia is..it's walking the stairs lar!


here's a photo of my injured hand

sobsob....


me,wei kuang and wei yeow come out with a conclusion : the company brings sui-ness to us cause the feng shui is not good and the company is just like a storeroom..wei kuang and me had gone throgh the sui time..so when is wei yeow's?? hahaha...joking joking...enough of sui already, don't want him to be so sui as me and wei kuang. kakaka..



photo of me with vincent taken in sunshine bar last saturday..what happened in sunshine stays in sunshine.. n_n






and ya...got this chocolate from jia hong when he came back from labuan.






and got this from wen how..esprit keychain..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home