Friday, May 18, 2007

C.O.O.L B.E.I.N.G B.I.S.E.X.U.A.L

below are something that is not a favour of heterosexism people. but it's bisexual please! not that i am saying i want to become a lesbian. and also, don't be bias towards homosexuals. respect other people's sexual preference you retards.

i don't know why but i find it cool to be bisexual. recently i've been always thinking of becoming one. i know you wanna laugh about it, so laugh it loud please. nowadays i even have girls appearing in my dreams..by this i mean naked girls mind you. is this a sign hinting me to become a bisexual? haha. i really have no idea.

being a bisexual don't mean that i want to fuck those girls okay? kissing is still okay. both get naked on the bed? er..no thanks. haha. homosexual is way too ridiculous for me. living without a guy but with a girl? i don't want fingering only. i know you're gonna say "stupid,there's something call dildo in this world okay? where's your brain at?" so you think dildo will be satisfying? a fake penis? it is so pathetic to only have dildo accompanying your pussy for the rest of your life and besides, i don't like to see other people's pussy for the rest of my life too. so bisexual is just good. so has anyone have friends who are lesbians..maybe you can introduce her to me. hehe.

oh ya..maybe you'll think that i'm joking but i can tell you 101% no joke. i'm serious okay? can't you sense that how serious i am? and also, don't think that my blog is being hacked by some fucking nut hacker. i'm not that famous for people to come and hack my blog and post this up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home