Thursday, May 17, 2007

changes

People around me are changing, at least i feel that they are. Or is it me that is changing? I wish i could know the answer.
People change, environment change, thoughts change..so many things are changing to something or someone that I don't recognize at all. The world is changing too. For some reason, i wish that the clock will stop ticking, the date,month and year will stop at the very moment so that everything will remain the same old them. I really hate changes but what to do? Everyone will change..but i hope there are something about them that won't change but i know this is impossible.
The thing that i hate to see changing is the wrinkles on my parents' face and the amount of white hair that is increasing year by year that shows the evidence of aging. God, can i turn the clock back to when i was just a small lil kid?Where my mom and dad will still cuddle me in their arms, pamper me, mom bathe me and wipe for me, prepare breakfast for me....There are so many things that i miss, memories that are carved in my head..but they just won't happen again..
People walk in and out of your life. That's the other thing that i don't like. Can't do anything about it can i? Just be strong and move on...that's the only thing that we can do. I know, it's a sad sad world.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

leef says:
same feeling here....that's what people call life....
yeah, be strong...i know you will..:)

9:31 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home