Tuesday, May 15, 2007

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO KELVIN TAN CHAO YI

okay, I know it's my fault for forgetting my heng tai's birthday, my bad. SO SO SO SORRY to Kelvin. I know you've been expecting birthday wish from me but I've disappointed you. Sound so serious hor? And also sound a bit stupid. But really from the bottom of my heart, i feel so guilty~ Sorry for not celebrating with you lar. I know 1 day after your birthday also you are cursing me already wan. haha. Just joking..or izit true?? Don't tell me you curse me to have a lonely 21st birthday on this coming August. Please tell me you never curse me. haha. haiyo..sorry lar..make it until so serious that you post our conversation in your bloggie. I know it's my bad and I'm really so sorry.
Happy Belated Birthday to you lar Kelvin..don't angry larr..sayang la...okla..treat u ice kosong everytime we go out yum cha okay? haha..joking again la.So here's my birthday song for you...


happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to kelvin tan, happy birthday to you~




Sorry again... =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home