Tuesday, June 05, 2007

don't leave me pleaseeee~!!

i know it's been some time since my last post. but i know no one is reading my blog so who cares? i'm feeling old now..why?? because when i see these photos,i can't differentiateif it's a guy and a girl!!!!!! i feel that i'm at the same level as my parents (my parents can't tell if a tomboy is a girl or guy @@).
they are cool, they are "handsome", they are cute..indescribable i can say. just take a look at these photos...
1.) that one in the circle is a girl or guy? (answers are at the bottom)

2. Girl or guy?

3.)the one in circle is girl or guy?


4.)Girl or guy?



5.)girl or guy?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

1.) Girl
2.)Girl
3.)i don't know..so you tell me..
4.) girl? WRONG!!one more chance for u..
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- guy? WRONG!!!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
IT'S A DICKHEAD!!!
5.)Girl
so how many you got it correct?? haha..

1 Comments:

Blogger Rileen Aya said...

3rd's a girl. she's malaccan. :]

3:29 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home