Sunday, July 01, 2007

estebel is my favourite..


muax muax muax estebel~~!!

yesterday night someone *ahem* (you know who you are) passed me something..and it's quite the same as what i had in mind.. someone bought me estebel stuff... 2 estebel facial cleanser and 1 estebel toner.... well, the things are not cheap..maybe around 300 bucks or more than that...so i never take it but instead asked him to sell it to his customers..


don't want him to buy me something so expensive...money is hard to earn okay?? i know i told you before that i love estebel stuff, but that doesn't mean i want it so much... so don't ever give me something so expensive...i have heart problem wan eh...don't want myself to die in your hands lar k?? haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home