Friday, December 14, 2007

JOEY G 'n GLYNN in the house!

i'm so happpiieeeeee~~ get to see joey g again!! oklar...say me sampat or whatever. i'm not staying in kl so i don't get to go maison every week and get to see him every week. come and think of it..if every week i get to go there and see him spin..hmm..will be quite bored right?? so i'm happy enough to see him once in a while. it's more exciting and fresh~lalala~~last night get to know a dj from the loft - glynn. he said he's from Manchester and he loves asian girls. what are you trying to hint huh big guy?? *blush* and oh..he kissed my cheeks when i wanna leave and it's weird though. asians don't really do that. and ya..he gave me his phone number. wahaha..but don't think i'm gonna text him when i am in kl.bluek!

last night was quite packed. erm...quite a number of hot chicks but got no handsome. so sad..saw jennifer(according to someone, she's f**king sluttaaayyyyyyy), the 3 big boobs gals(as usual), and a lot of mmu students(as usual too).

photos photos~~

joey g spinning..


glynn n me..


pradeep n me..


pradeep,me n eric...i love the necklace from diva veli veli muchhh..thanks dear june n darling karen~muaahhh!!


3 idiotss..


pradeep n me again...


von,richard,pradeep n me...


glynn,me n joey


joey n me

what was funny is before we wanna leave pure bar, richard tried to get number from joey. okay,he got it successfully. then he wanna get number from glynn. then i tell glynn, no. he asked me why and i replied him "'cause he wanna gay with you". then he looked at richard n say "oh no,no!!" muahahahahaa!!!

n ya..a few fellas said last night i look cute. wahahah..n someone said i look hawt with the mole at the somewhere you know where. yesyes..knew it long time ago..LOL!! FUCKING PERASAN!!! sorry lar, actually i also cannot tahan my own perasan-ness..muahahah..

- i-feel-i'm-so-cute-night -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home