Thursday, March 06, 2008

injjjuuuurrriiiesssss

it's been a long time i didn't get any injuries from playing sports. the last one was during form 1 and form 2 where i used to play netball for the school team. during that time i was GS or GK or even GA or GD,that's why i always hurt(or sprained) my thumb during defensing. hmm...let me think..yea..it was until 2 years back that i can finally bend my thumb again!!!!! yay!!

and today during volleyball time..fyi, when you start playing volleyball you'll always have bruises on your hands. and ya,finally i get to experience the pain..


left hand..poor thing..sob..


right hand isn't so serious...

and during dinner time, everyone was looking at my hands as if "I'M BEING TORTURED MATHA FUCKER!!!" words are tattooed on them. and suddenly i recall the time when i was having tuition in AAA(had my chemistry tuition there). there's this time where i hurt my right arm and got 2 very long wound on it and the hamsap + act cute + not handsome + he-think-he-has-sense-of-humour teacher asked me something bout it. i'll name him MR. AC aka act cute.
AC: are you having some family problem? (with a very pitiful eyes)
Phee: no..(voice that shows him i don't feel like talking)
AC: you sure?
Phee: positive.......(i'm gonna kill himmmm)
AC: okay lar then..if you have any family problem, you know right..child abuse,or someone torture you...you can always call the number..(i forgot what fucking number is that)..ok??(he did the OK sign)
Phee(with a kill-me-please smile): ya....sure..but i'm realllllly ok...........

so that was the lame story...and now i feel very geram whenever people keep looking at my hands..yalar...you don't have bruises like me lar..that makes me more special than you...happy??

-your love is the sweetest sin-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home