Monday, May 05, 2008

randomly

went through someone's profile in friendster and he wrote this

By the way, I like Friendster trademarking the english phrase, "It's complicated". Really smart of them. I should trademark some too... like "Single and looking", "Married but still looking", "Divorced and finally free!", and "Widowed... oops, my hand slipped". And since I'm on that... I should trademark, "Hi, how are you?" and "See you later!" too, no?

haha..married but still looking..shiet..then they should have more like

Single but not available

Attached but wanna stop and stare


anyways, the fella is a very creative guy i should say..lolz


random ph
otos

a very small volunteer fire department in macap or machap? =.=


took
it when heading to MBO for ironman..i wanna shout "I LOVE THE SKY!!"


the sky is so damn beautiful that i wanna sing James Blunt's "you're beautiful"~


this is a real shit of random photos..haha..my fat legs and someone's rip curl jeans and converse shoes in the playground..now i need to feel the joy of hanging out in the playground..maybe i just had a sad childhood..that's why..

-Up and up,step by step,not yet there,don’t yet nap. Fret and sweat,don’t give up,rest awhile, take a sup-

1 Comments:

Blogger Haruhito said...

hey how about "Domestic Partner" label?

8:29 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home