Sunday, April 06, 2008

Granc Gala 2008

Granc Gala or Law Night - organized by law students of MMU Malacca. it's not some party for the law's lar..got nothing to do with me..i only have the surname Law but i ain't any law faculty student.
erm..don't have much management or law faculty friends. so just managed to snap a few photos. the performance by comedian Andrew Netto was the best. *thumbs up*


me and yee fan..feel like photoshopping the photos but very lazy cause i don't really photoshop my photos.. =.= so sorry cause need to torture your eyes...


weee~~me and ugendran..


i can play the piano after yee fan taught me on the spot..geng le???


yee fan, andrew netto and me...


me,darren and aya..zhor yong yau pou...hou hang fuk arrrr~ LOL

wish darren and yee fan all the best in tomorrow's micros competition...^^


-I've Built My World Around You, And I Don't Wanna Know What's It Like Without You-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home