Thursday, April 03, 2008

meeting strangers

i'm afraid of meeting strangers or net friends. it's not because scared of them kidnapping me or drug me and put me into some prostitution place or even rape me.

it's the high expectation from me. i expect a lot from others. and i assume that they're the same as well. i'm not pretty or cute or any sexy babeh you see on the street. just a normal girl. meeting them up will somehow make me feel that i've disappointed some innocent people in the world again. (lol..world pulak..exaggerate to the max) so it's better not to meet up with net friends, right?

aiyo..actually i've no idea what i wanna write..stuuuupidddd..

listening to : george michael - careless whisper

-by nature, men are nearly alike;by practice,they get to be wide apart-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home