Monday, March 31, 2008

random post

i need motivation for my studiessssss!! can someone please come and motivate me?? sobzz.

photos in "pillow bar". that's what yee fan told me -_-

Phee: where to go later??
YF: pillow bar..
Phee: huh?? pillow bar??
YF: ya..my housemates say got alot of pillows inside the place..
Phee: =.=


yes...really alot of pillows. and i go sniff one of the pillows cause i scared someone with "hongkong leg" used it before. lolzz.. retarded me...


kelvin with his milkshake


i like the environment but not the songs they play which is some stupid house songs.

at one point kelvin,pradeep and yee fan discussed about my feet. yesyes,small feet i have. and i remember mum asked me a question during midterm break..conversation in hokkien..

Mummy(tried my high heels): lu eh kah an ne seh eh meh? (your feet is so small wan meh??)
Me: si lahh...boh lu sah wah dua? (yalar..if not how big you think it is?)
Mummy: goh hou worr...wah pun eh cheng wor..(size 5 wor..i also can wear wor..)
Me: si lahhhhhh...(yes larrr)

somehow it is weird for a girl at my height to wear size 5 shoes. my mum is just 156cm(konon 156..should be 155cm but she insisted to say herself 156cm..just the 1cm difference =.=)
yaya..i'm a long leg+hand girl with small feet and small palms with tiny fingers. and there's once i asked my dad..

Me: daddy...you see my palms..very small lorhh...
Daddy: so small wan eh?? should have bigger palms loh...why so K wan??
Me: =.=ll what K? i'm your daughter le....

K means weird..but i'm very proud to have small palms and feet. i dunno why. =.=

-i'll be right by your side, to be alive, to be your guy-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home