Monday, January 29, 2007

if i could turn back the time

if i could turn back the time..i would like to go and see my parents when they were dating..i want to see who went after who coz my dad always tell me that it was my mom who went after him =.= ..doubt it..haha..
if i could turn back the time..i would like to see how did my mom gave birth to me..and see myself taking the very first breathe and cried for the first time..and to see what the doctor had told my mom..coz my mom told me that the doc said "wah...your daughter cry until so loud eh..baby tiger..must be very fierce..haha.." =.= every baby also cry until damn loud wan lar...
if i could turn back the time..i would like to go back to the old shop of my dad and see why my mom wanted to chase me around the house with my sis carrying me at the back..i remember that i cried during the whole scenario..and in my memory..i thought that it's because of me eating my sisters' chocs,that's why my mom wanted to whack me..but my sis say it's not like this..hmm...confusing though..
if i could turn back the time..i would like to see my grandma..really miss her much..
if i could turn back the time..i would like to see how wan theng and me fell down from the bike and my face hit the road..luckily no scar..*phew*
if i could turn back the time..i hope that i didn't swallow the fish bone..seriously..it's suffering to have your mom asking you to swallow rice..=.=
if i could turn back the time..i would like to get better results for my spm..
if i could turn back the time..i hope to correct all the mistakes that i have done..but that's impossible..>.<>

1 Comments:

Blogger Vincent Lau said...

Nice post u got there, Phoebe.

12:31 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home