Sunday, March 04, 2007

BED and The Stage audition

more photos from BED..

that's june and me..


that's june june n me again...


that's june and me kissing carey..


that's carey kissing me..really kiss wan k?? i can hear the "muaks" sound that she made...hehe.. my expression...erm..speechless...haha..


that's me kissing june..it's quite obvious that her eyes were red..thanks to the contact lens..


june n me..yeah...i dye my hair before going carey's birthday..nice or not??lol..

the stage's (english language society's singing competition) audition on saturday was a success. with the 3 judges, ELS's advisor, salujah and me(being the one who count the contestants marks) inside the audition room, we really had a good laugh about the singing and some of the contestants. and also it's very hard for us to choose who will be the finalist..ekeke.. but all i can say is that 90% of the contestants can really sing well except for the so called william hung singing you're beautiful by james blunt with all the wrong pitch. (sorry lar...i know is my bad..lol) there's one malay gal whom i like very very much bout her voice. maybe she's very nervous and that made her voice tremble a bit. i like her especially when she sang "leaving on a jet plane". at first she and her friend went into the audition room as duet..but too bad her friend was eliminated. so now she'll be doing solo during the finals. finals will be on the 29th of march and i hope that it will be a very great event(at least i hope it's better than last year) and also i hope that there'll be a lot of people who will buy ticket to support their friends. for me,i'll support a girl name yun hui or yun something wan(can't remember her name) who sang goodbye by janice during the audition coz she's petite and cute and also becoz she has a very good voice.
anyway,looking forward for tomorrow's seoul garden steamboat and tuesday's phototaking and makeup session of the contestants...^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home