Friday, February 02, 2007

faces of me..

when i want to be quite..i can shut my mouth up for a very long time..quiet till you can hear the clock on the wall ticking..
when i want to be noisy..i can be very talkative..from sex to politics..you name it..
when i want to be alone..i can avoid going out for a few days..sometimes i will even hope that i live on an isolation island..
when i want to see someone so desperately..i will go for miles just to see him or her..
when i want to sleep..i hope that no one will come and disturb me..or theconsequences could be catastrophic..><
when i feel like eating..i will beg someone so hardly just to bring me out to search for food or i will be extremely unhappy including not answering phone,throwingstuff,showing temper..(willie would understand this..muahahah..)
when i feel like buying things..i will spend money on stuff that i won't use at all including buying lovely wrapping paper just because it's cute..(wasted money on few pairs of shoes and clothes and pants before..bought them and didn't wear at all..=.=)
when i feel like scolding people..my mouth can't stop..trust me..it just can't stop unless someone come and switch the button off..
when i hate something or someone..the hatred in me won't go away for the rest of my life..so don't make me hate you..lol...
when i don't feel like(not willing to) doing something..don't ever force me to do it..i just hate the feeling of being forced..
when i feel like keeping secret to myself..i can lock them up in a corner of my head and zip my mouth..
hmm...there's so much bout myself that sometimes i don't even realize of..someone understand me more than i do although i've been taking the role as myself for so many years..so erm..don't know whatelse to say lar..haha...weird me..^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home