Monday, March 12, 2007

love is all about faith

when there is no trust in a relationship...it's consider dead coz it won't last long..at least i feel tat things wont last long...

when you are angry...u can say whatever u like bout me with your friends...maybe u might think that i'll tell my friends too..but i tahan for a very long time only i went to tell my friends..cibai is a word tat i hate much...n u called me tat in front of your friend..you think that i wont know bout it..but i can tell you tat i'm not stupid..n bcoz of u...i hate 017 numbers..especially those that start wiv 017-6.....damn fucking hate tat kinda numbers..ya...i'll tahan wiv everything u do now..silence is what i need everyday..even if i noe a single thing..i won't tell..mayb one day when i cant stand it...that's da end of everything..how i wish i m a bi..at least i can hav a gf when there's no u in my life anymore...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home