Monday, May 12, 2008

manchester united

i know i'm kinda slow to post this but who cares?? it's my blog anyways..

YAY!!! man u won premier leagueeeeee!! and ronaldo got player of the year awarddddd!!! OMG he's so cute and hemsemmmmm~~*faint*


nude photos link...US photographer Spencer Tunick organized nude photo shoot to promote 2008 European football championship. need mou???

many people asked me before what's my favourite flower and often i cant answer that question. cause i really don't like tulip,carnation or rose or lilies.

i finally get to know what type of flowers i like- small and cute flowers. and their names are very cute too. baby's breathe and forget-me-not


baby's breathe...mmm....cutee...


forget-me-not....blue colorrrr!!!!!

haha...end of post...later...;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home