Wednesday, May 21, 2008

i'm still alive

after 3 papers and i am here. still alive. yeap yeap. happyyyy!!!! got 2 more to go and i'm freee!! RAWR!!!


in theater 4 after network security and management exam. i tied his hair. *grin*
it's so short and so softtt and so hard to tie -____-...that's the best i can get..=.=


finally my male hammy showing to me that he's got BALLSSSS AFTER 1 FREAKING YEARRRR!!! HE HAS BALLSSSSSSSSS!!!!


looking at the sky, wondering if you see the same thing as me
wondering if it's me you're thinking
looking at the sky, so many thoughts running through my mind
and you appear the most in it
looking at the sky, wondering when is the time where i couldn't get to see it anymore
the day when i perish i guess
looking at the sky, wondering when is the time i couldn't see you anymore for the rest of my life
*emo-ing*

2 more papers people!!! and those who are still having exams...gambate kudasai!!!


-i kiss your eyes and thank god we're together-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home