Saturday, May 24, 2008

i'm freeeeeeeewoooooomaaaaaannnnnnn!!!!!-

okay, some questions before i go into the topic.

do you guys like me to post:
A.) disgusting stuff
B.) obscene stuff
C.) emo stuff
D.) disgusting + obscene stuff
E.) all in one =.=

cause i realize many people *ahem* know about my blog *ahem* and read bout my disgusting posts. i just write them okay?? i'm not a disgusting person. or am i?? shiettttt...

****************************

now i wanna say I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FROM EXAMSSSSSS AND UNI LIFE~~!!!!!!!!!!! actually not much feeling after last paper which is volleyball exam. aiks..

ahhh....but somehow i know i'm gonna miss it. very contradict right?? guess it's the love hate relationship i have with uni =(

okok...natsuko tatsumi time. i can't imagine that i'm actually falling for her. a jap girl born in 1988. she's so hot and cute and yummylicious and sexy and...she's basically everything lar...my goddess!!







ahhhh....



*whistle* lengggg luiii~~ natsuko daisuki desu!!!!




natsuko kirei desu~~~




of all the photos...i like this the most...<3>
ahh...so pretty...my god......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home